Bachelor of Commerce (Liberal Studies) at USYD
- My parents approve
- USYD and its beautiful campus
- USYD has a great exchange program
- I'm pretty interested in the courses
- 4 years
- Leaves me with options for when I graduate
- It's not what I'm truly passionate about...
Bachelor of Design in Photography and Situated Media + Bachelor of Arts in International Studies at UTS
- I looooove photography
- I like the Director guy - he seems to want photographers who think 'outside of the box'
- If I want to pursue photography as a career, I will have lots of connections
- If I tried really hard, I could possibly get 99.75 ATAR and get the Vice Chancellor scholarship that's worth $12K per year
- I'm not 100% sure if I want to be a photographer
- 5 years with International Studies - it might be too long for me, especially if I want to do Post Grad in something else
- UTS doesn't have a very good exchange program
- My parents don't approve
What to do...
Besides Photographer, I'm also considering careers like Art Gallery Curator (Bachelor of PSM kinda relates to that) or starting my own business, selling creative products like photography accessories (B.Comm (Lib) is probably more useful for that).
I'm going to UNSW next weekend. Hopefully I won't be even more conflicted after that...
Also, I spent the week in country NSW on Band Tour. We went to towns like Wagga Wagga, Gundigai, Bathurst, Young and Katoomba. I will post about it later.