Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The City







I think I have a love-hate relationship with the Sydney CBD. Some days I find it really exciting and cool. Other days the noise, pollution and stuffiness gets to me. The first two pictures were taken at Town Hall station which is always super stuffy, especially when you go to the bottom platforms. I definitely prefer the stations that are above ground or if they're below ground, I hope that they're nicely ventilated, such as the stations on the Epping-Chatswood line. The third photo was taken at Broadway, which is just next to my university. It's always such a busy road with so much traffic.

With the semester almost at an end, I'm getting a bit tired of trekking it to the city four days a week. I can't wait until the semester break.

(Don't worry, my next post won't look as depressing as this)

No comments:

Post a Comment