Monday, May 14, 2012

Gastronomy adventures! (The first of many?!)

I never thought this day would come, but perhaps I'm turning into a food blogger?? As I've been carrying around my new Canon G1X a lot, I've gotten into the habit of taking photos of food. So here is what I've been eating lately when out!

 I can definitely see myself visiting Thai Newtown a lot in the near future. Not only is it a 5-10 minute walk from my university, the lunch specials are only $6.50! And it's quite delicious and super filling! I can't believe I didn't go to Newtown sooner. Don't worry UniBros, I still love your cheap pides and kebabs, which I will still be buying on those days where I can't be bothered walking to Newtown. I'll definitely take photos of their pides and kebabs and share it with you guys next time I have them.

 Chefs Gallery will definitely be an option when I'm out in the city with my friends. They have a lunch special for noodles for just under $10. Definitely worth it. Their green tea ice cream was pretty good as well, though I wish there was more sweet potato and less of the other stuff, such as red bean and almonds.

 I absolutely loved Messina's decorated ice cream cakes! Hmm... Whose birthday is coming up...? I really want one of their big cakes for my birthday.

Coco Noir I've been to a few times and it's a pretty good cafe. They make great macarons! Yummy... Sel et Poivre and Oliver Brown were alright but not as good as I expected (especially for their prices!).

If I continue eating out regularly, maybe I'll do this as a weekly column. Comment and share your opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment